Recognize Greatness and Nominate TodayNOMINATE
The Giants of Cancer Care® program, presented by OncLive®, recognizes and celebrates the individuals who have achieved landmark successes within the global field of oncology. Giants of Cancer Care® is the premier oncology award program honoring leaders, selected by their peers, for their remarkable achievements in oncology research and clinical practice.
2024 Giants of Cancer Care® Awards Program Overview
2024 Nominations are now open!
They will close on January 31, 2024.
The Giants of Cancer Care® Steering Committee will vet all
nominations to determine finalists in each category.
A Selection Committee of approximately 120 oncologists
will vote to determine the 2024 inductees.
The 2024 Giants of Cancer Care® class will be announced in
Spring of 2024.
A maximum of 15 categories
will be awarded annually.
** Please note that a nomination in a particular category does not ensure a winner for that category.
Please complete the nomination form below.
To review prior inductees from 2013 - 2022, click on your category of interest below.
- Dean F. Bajorin, MD – 2020
- Toni K. Choueiri, MD – 2021
- Lawrence H. Einhorn, MD – 2013
- Bernard J. Escudier, MD – 2019
- Maha H.A. Hussain, MB, ChB – 2015
- Philip W. Kantoff, MD – 2014
- Robert Motzer, MD – 2016
- Daniel P. Petrylak, MD – 2017
- Charles L. Sawyers, MD – 2013
- Eric J. Small, MD – 2022
- Nicholas J. Vogelzang, MD† – 2018
- Patrick C. Walsh, MD – 2014 (Prostate)
- James P. Allison, PhD – 2014 (SA)
- Lewis C. Cantley, PhD (& Drug Development) – 2017
- Lieping Chen, MD, PhD – 2018
- Luis A. Diaz, MD – 2022
- Judah Folkman, MD† - 2013 (SA)
- Thomas Gajewski, MD, PhD – 2017
- Maura L. Gillison, MD, PhD – 2020
- Susan B. Horwitz, PhD – 2019
- V. Craig Jordan, OBE, PhD, DSc – 2018
- Carl H. June, MD – 2015
- John Mendelsohn, MD† - 2016 (SA)